We all love to decorate and arrange our things at home. We buy different ornaments to make our home more beautiful and attractive for our visitors. Not only that, we even buy different home appliances that we need and those that we just like to display. But then, there are times that feel lazy to clean the appliances we have and we hardly had time to maintain some of our home appliances. This is not good since our appliance can possibly be damaged, look old or can even cause accident if not properly maintained. Maintaining your home appliances is easy if you know the simple tips that should be done to ensure that your home appliances are in good running condition and can last for a lifetime kenmore appliance repair los angeles.
There are different appliances that we have at home and the most common ones are refrigerators, microwave, kitchen range or stove, dishwasher and washing machine or dryer. Since these appliances differ in function, they also differ on ways they are cleaned. Some appliances are too sensitive and are more difficult to clean while others are easy to clean and maintain.
– Refrigerators – In cleaning refrigerators, make sure to unplug first then turn off the knob, remove everything inside then start cleaning the racks and shelves. You can remove the racks and wash them with soap and water just like cleaning dishes. In cleaning the insides of the refrigerator use a sponge or soft cloth and thoroughly remove all dirt.
– Washer or dryer – Use soap and water in cleaning the outside surface of the microwave and use a damp cloth to clean and remove dirt inside.
– Microwave – Make sure to unplug first then use dish soap to clean the tray or the plate. To remove foul odor, you can use a vinegar or lemon, place it in a microwave glass, turn the microwave on and let it stay for about 5 minutes then remove it.
– Dishwasher – the secret in maintaining a dishwasher is to use it regularly so you don’t have to clean it all the time. Once a week, check inside the dishwasher and make sure that there is no debris or dirt that may clog the holes and prevent the water from running freely. You can also use a cloth to clean the outer surface and the edges.
– TV or computer – Use a paper towel or soft cloth to clean the surface and make sure to unplug before cleaning. For plasma TV, make sure to use a soft cloth.
– Kitchen range – Clean spills using baking soda and water and wipe walls with a damp cloth.
In general, appliances should be cleaned at least once a week to ensure that they will function well. You should also check their plugs and if the appliance needs to be repaired, call a skilled repairman or electrician. Do not try to repair it yourself for it might cause more damage to the appliance. Allocate time to clean your home appliances so that they’ll last long and you won’t have to frequently buy new appliances.